Friday, September 22, 2017

Lavender Sunset

I always enjoy the different colors that pop on sunsets. They can be so beautiful yet so different every night. These images are from one evening where pinks and purples are present. I did play with them to bring out the colors a bit more, something new to try with Lightroom. They become more dramatic in appearance, and I love it!

First up is Lavender Sunset. It's simple and the colors are enhanced to enjoy the colors present.

This is one of my favorites when I saw it on the screen. I didn't do much to the colors, honest. I loved the aged apple still on the branch (yes, it really was. This tree is in my back yard.) I always think of the Evil Queen from Disney going and picking an apple off this tree. This tree has a rough bark and the apples always age and stay on the tree longer. The hues of the sky behind the sharp detail of the tree and apple gave me a foreboding feeling. It made me think trouble is brewing. Maybe the queen is nearing to pick the apple to spell and give to snow white...

This is the full view of the sunset and apple. It doesn't have the dramatic feel to it when you see the sun. This image feels more relaxing, like I'm sitting in the woods, relaxing as the sun sets. It's a picture I enjoy, with all the colors present. Night is nearing and the queen may arrive...

Sunsets are fun to play with. There is so much color and ways to highlight them. Hope you enjoy the colors as well. Do you get a feel from these pictures like I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment