Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Decorations

Christmas time is a lovely time to play in taking pictures. This series of pictures are of the different bulbs and focuses of the tree.

I call this one, Christmas Night


Change the focal point and you have, Stockings hung with care


I have to have my glass bells on the tree as well.


We have a big beautifully Christmas colored bulb.


I spent a lot of time on this ornament as it was the one that caught my eye this year. A sparkling silver snowflake.





Then we have the lone small red bulb.

I wanted to play with views of the tree. Instead of the basic view from the side, I tried different focal points from the bottom of the tree up.




What did the tree look like? This is an image I took with my cell phone when I put it up. It's not of the best quality, but you get to see the room as a whole.

Do you have favorite ornaments on your tree? What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment