Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Sunset through the Window

This image was an experiment for me. It's hard to catch what you want to see in the lens sometimes.

I have a metal dream catcher with wolves on a landscape that hangs at my window. I love the view through it, especially at sunset. I worked to darken out most of everything in the picture on purpose. I didn't want to see other colors other than the setting sun through the dream catcher. So no flash was used.

To me the setting sun and the array around it remind me of sands. But most, I love that the wolf in the background (it's smaller) is howling at the moon. The setting sun seems to fit the mood for me.


It's not the best art and I still have to practice to get better at this, but I still love the feel and look. Maybe one day I'll catch a setting sun with more vibrant colors in this dream catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment